Individual seminars and training courses on cow farming.
We invite everyone who wants to engage in cow breeding and those who already have a farm, but have questions and problems, for individual or group training at our training center in the Netherlands. Leading Dutch experts in the field of cow breeding/farming will introduce you to the most important aspects that all farmers need to pay attention to.
Examples of lesson topics:
From calf to the dairy cow
• Problem areas in each age period (what to look for and how to implement the main recommendations)
The needs of cows
• Basic needs of each age period (from birth to dairy cow)
• Dairy farm, how to equip it properly, small tricks to save money on
• Farm climate
• Farm management - the main things to pay attention to.
• What crops should be sown, in what volumes
• How to harvest feed
• How to make diets depending on the group of animals
• Major feed problems
Signals of the cows
• Understanding the basic needs of cows
• Early disease recognition
• Correction of work on the farm in accordance with the signals received from the goats.
Health of cows
• The main diseases
• Milking technique
• Setting up equipment for milking, features of preparing and setting up equipment for milking
• The technique of artificial insemination
All theoretical studies are necessarily supported by practical exercises on a cow farm.
All programs are compiled individually, depending on the needs and level of the client.