· In relation to every department within the company;
· Is there a shower present and is it used?
· Interior bio security, such as walking lines, company clothing, overalls, farrowing house and handling of weaned pigs.
FEEDING WEANED PIGLETS:
· How is this optimized?
· Growth and quality of piglets to be delivered.
· Quality of piglets;
· What treatments are applied (when and how).
· Space per animal in finishing house/sows;
· Euthanizing of problem animals in time.
· Vaccination yes or no?;
· What vaccine is used?
· Is the all-in, all-out principle applied?
· What happens to the left-over piglets?
· Weight of piglets;
· Quality of piglets.
· Is there routine monitoring concerning animal health by means of blood testing for PRRS, CIRCO igM igG, APP, Glasser, Mycoplasma Hyopn, Influenza H1N1 – H1N2 – H3N2.
· Yearly climate check;
· Climate arrangement;
· Quality check of drinking water and drinking water facility.
ADDITIONAL MONITORING PIG FARMER:
· Care of piglets;
· Housing dry/warm;
· Housing empty.